Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm baaaaack! Jeesh, I've had company FOREVER! Anyway, no one wants to be in FL during the summer, so now I will wait until they all visit again next Jan.!
This card was a really unique fold, but because I am seriously lacking in the photography dept. I tried taking two. I don't think the pics do it justice however. If anyone is interested, it is called 5X7 Triangle fold, and you can pull it up on Photobucket.
Image is by Mo Manning, copics w/pencil shading and nesties, bling and grommets~~Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, and I love the added bling!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mo's images! and this one is no exception~ Too too cute and love your fold too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you took to visit me!