Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Almost there~~~~


Ahhh, Wednesday, middle of the week! When I was a working "girrrrrl" I used to love it, because I only had two more days, and then.....the weekend! Now that I'm retired, every day is a Friday! Hmmm, enough of that~~This is my "LOTV" entry for their challenge (roses). Who made up that silly rule of pink/red clashing? I love them together actually! It's colored in copics on Cryogen, and the DP was from my stash, which is growing soooo big! I used flowers from Michael's, and stickles plus embossing w/cuttlebug folder to finish it off.
Hope you all have a great week, FL is in the rainy season (yes, believe it or not!) and so I'm taking full advantage of it!
Challenges:
LOTV (roses)
Lexi's Creations (recipe)
Totally Paper Craft (holidays)
Fab & Funky (Christmas)
Paper Pretties (die cuts)
I Did It Creations (Children)
Fussy & Fancy (Christmas)
Paper Play Challenges (Christmas)
ALota Rubber Stamps (Glitter, stamp, ribbon)

12 comments:

  1. Darling card. Love those LOTV stamps. Great job on the coloring and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry,
    Fantastic card you're right who ever said pink and red can't be used together/ I think it looks splendid.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved pink & red together! :) Looks FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST adorable, love the Layout!

    Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - and yes pink and red look fab - great LOTV image
    Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarah - Stressedstamper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card ,love the papers and fabulous bow,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. The ribbon and all the other little touches are just perfect too.

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card :) thanks for joining the alota challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful! You are going to be so ready!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you took to visit me!