Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Keeping warm~`


Good evening everyone~~first off, I must apologize, I took at least ten pictures of this card, and this was the best one, EEEEK! Sorry, it really does not do the image justice! This is a Sugar Nellie digi image I downloaded from Funky Kits, colored w/copics. They are so adorable, I cannot stand it! I am sure you will see them again (& maybe again!)
Well, after two pounds of fudge, too many cookies to count, and numerous other "bad" foods, I lost 1/4 of a pound........so not great, but I didn't gain either! I had three Christmas parties this week, please take me away! I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
CPS (Sketch)
Touch Twin Markers (Furry friends)
Outlawz (Snow)
Crafty Creations (Card w/sentiment)
iCopic (Holiday)
I wish my photography skills were better, because I am taking Suzanne Dean's Class V copics, and some of the instructions (fur) are incredible! Anyway, have a good week, I wrapped 54 presents yesterday, and now packing to go north (TN/GA) for the holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheri, I'm also entering my card for the CPS challenge and I must say that I love the colors that you're using in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri, I am loving the cards you are making. This one is adorable. I miss visiting but am so busy and know everyone is this time of year. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and look forward to seeing many more cards of yours next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous! Love all the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you took to visit me!