Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hi all! Another card, it is either feast or famine in this house! This is a wallet card, unremarkable on the front, but cute as a button inside! The image was downloaded from e-magination digital stamps, I love their images! The star is from HOTP brad buddies, and I colored Dad (who is really my son and granddaughter) w/copics and pencils. I think after my colored pencil class, I might take a photography course, I am picture deficient! I'm entering this into The Outlawz main challenge, and their website is here~~one of the prizes is a custom made blog banner by Marti Wills, but there are TONS of GC's as well! I have two more "Dads" I have to make cards for, so bear with me! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun! I love the front and the inside is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you took to visit me!