Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Giving thanks~~


Hi everyone~~me again! One of the challenges this week was a "Thank You' card, and I immediately ran to the fall "pile" to make one for Thanksgiving! You can never be too early with these things, heehee! So, I went to the Dr's on Monday, had my physical where the doc said my EKG was just a "little" abnormal. OK, I was not too concerned. Then the vampire came in to draw blood~~I, like 99.9% of the population hate needles, but I grin and bear it for  6 seconds. For whatever reason, when she inserted it, I jumped, she jumped, and fwiiiiiinnnnggg the needle jumped, out of the syringe. So after wads of cotton balls to stem the gusher, plus wails of "OMG, I am so sorry!" we started on the other arm~and halfway to herself she muttered, "guess I'll use the baby needle this time." HUH???? They come in sizes?? (I once said this to a MAN) WTH, did she use the super deluxe equine model the 1st time? At any rate, my day quickly morphed from, "deedeedada, I can't wait to get home & have my vitamuffin w/fresh fruit" to ....."GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE so I can have an egg McMuffin with a side of fried pork rinds and a cup of cream with coffee on the side!" Oh, and that "no big deal" EKG??? I have to go for a nuclear stress test, next week~~~to be continued!
This is entered into the following challenges:
High Hopes (Thanks)
Lexi's Creations (Bugs)
Outlawz (Sketch)
Truly Scrumptious (Wings)
Paper Pretties (Red, orange & yellow)
Crafty Creations (Thanks)

10 comments:

  1. my comment disappeared while I was trying to type in the crazy word thingey. I hope I'm not repeating myself. Here's the gist of what I said:
    You're funny and you have cute cats. But I came here for your card which is great. I'm glad I got to visit with you.
    thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooooo cute. I love this and the coloring is fabulous. Your cards are all great with such beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Cheri,
    Great card, fall colors are so beautiful, but don't want to think of fall yet, just now getting some warm temps and sunny days.Take care and hope your arm isn't too sore. Wishing you well on stress test, hope you pass with flying colors.
    Hugs
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right about being ready for TGD! A really cute cute and pretty card! I really like what you did with your whole design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh heck, you're WAY ahead of me - but this is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a lovly card. The image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, I love the cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at Truly Scumptious.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheri, how cotton pickin' cute!! I love those little bugs - super cute!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
    Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great thank you card, love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations . Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image and a great card!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time, good luck, love Jacky x
    P.S. I hate needles too and after a few bad experiences now demand baby needles before we start -LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you took to visit me!