Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wow, I cannot believe how much time I have had to craft this month~~I might get spoiled. Actually, June is the only month I do NOT have a birthday, anniversary, holiday (except for Father's Day!). With kids and grandkids, it is always something! OK, my card image is from TiddlyInks (digi) and I am taking a colored pencil class over @ Color Me Creative w/Marti,( CMC) so this was the end result. The only frustrating part was the picture corners, they just would not stay down, GRRRRRR! I bought a huge paper pad (8 1/2"x 11") called "Four Seasons" and I am just having a grand ole' time making the envies to match! I hope your week is outstanding, and thanx for stopping by!  I read each and every comment, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and unique design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheri, love what you did with the die cut design and our colors too! The image is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you took to visit me!